- Safety rules and regulations in an Electrical environment.
- Use of hand and power tools safely in Electrical environment.
- Introduction to Magnetism and Transformers.
- Design and construct a single three phase Electrical circuit.
- Install, repair and maintain lighting systems and structures.
- Apply knowledge of basic circuit protection devices.
- Apply knowledge of Electrical cable, accessories and install cables as part of Electrical.
- Use test equipment’s for Electrical measures.
- Perform basic installation and testing of wiring single/three phase domestic and industrial Electrical circuits.
- HIV/AIDS awareness
Ondangwa application form: Electrical Ondangwa
Windhoek application form: Electrical Windhoek