- Apply safety rules and regulations in joinery and cabinet-making operation.
- Plan and organize joinery and cabinet-making work.
- Select timber for joinery and cabinet-making operations.
- Use and maintain basic hand tools used in joinery and cabinet making.
- Construct basic timber joints by hand.
- Read and produce basic sketches and drawings used in joinery and cabinet-making operations.
- Perform basic estimations, measurements, and calculations related to joinery and cabinet making.
- Manufacture basic timber products.
- Perform wood surface finishing processes.
- Use and maintain portable power tools used in joinery and cabinet operations
- Install basic finished products as part of joinery and cabinet making operation
- Perform basic leveling as part of Joinery and cabinet-making operations.
Ondangwa application form: JCM Ondangwa
Windhoek application form: JCM Windhoek