- Apply safety rules and regulations in a Metal Fabrication work environment.
- Plan and organize metal fabric work.
- Use hand tools for metal fabrication operation.
- Assemble and test Oxyacetylene welding equipment as part of metal fabrication.
- Weld mild steel using the manual Arc Welding process in the Down hand position.
- What is Welding and Fabrication.
- Basics of Electricity.
- Properties of materials.
- Workshop materials.
- Ferrous and non ferrous sections.
- Marking out.
- Joining sheet metal
- Applied Mathematics.
Ondangwa application form: Welding Ondangwa
Windhoek application form: Welding Windhoek